Thursday, July 26, 2007

Inspiration

I went shopping today and I saw so many clothes and accessories that have great style to copy into scrapbooking or card making. It's great how graphic styles are.

Also I got some inspiration to make a background for my computer from Davinie.


I made my own background using Photoshop. The brushes I used are from DesignFruit. The quote is from an unknown source, but I found it at Proverbia.net. The background size is 1680x1050. It was fun to make. I made some others, but this is the one I have on my background right now. If you like it, feel free to click on the image and then right click on the image to save the picture to your computer or set as background.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing

Davinie Fiero said...

Good grief! You rock!