Friday, July 27, 2007

Elk Lake

I went to Elk Lake today with some friends (it's in Central Oregon, about an hour from where I live). Here is a picture of the lake. It was very pretty.


I am making little goodie bags of candy for guests at my cousin's fiance's wedding shower that is coming up. I made these tags to go on the bags. I haven't figured out what kind of candy yet, but I'll use a clear plastic bag and then tie the tag on with ribbon. I again used a brush from DesignFruit. I really want to learn how to make such cool brushes myself, but haven't gotten there yet. I used SU! Wild Wasabi and River Rock paper, which just happens to match their wedding invitation colors pretty close.



Here is another background/wallpaper that I made. I used the same quote that I'm using for the wedding shower tags. And same credit to DesignFruit for the photoshop brushes.

No comments: