Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Flowers

UPS came last night and brought me my order from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I am so excited to play with the new stuff. I'm most excited about the Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Eyelets, Pretties Kit, and textured paper. Here is a card I made this morning. The Crop-A-Dile (pg 189) is so easy to use, I love it! It's hard to tell from the picture, but I used the Sanded stamp on the Rose Red background and Stampin' Glitter Dazzling Diamonds on the flower petals.


What wonerful weeds I have in my backyard! I pulled a bunch of them at the beginning of summer, but I left a couple. They get so big and have pretty little flowers on them.


This is the back side of the fence where I put wildflower seeds down. They are looking good and there are some little white blooms now. The flowers blooming here are hollyhocks.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Someone cased one of your cards on SplitCoastStampers which lead me to your blog. The internet is such a fun place! So I started scrolling down and looking at your cards and your pictures. You have a wonderful eye for photos! I love them. Which eventually brought me to the weed in your yard which I thought perfectly funny cuz I have one in my yard too. It just showed up on the side of my house so I let it grow to see what would happen. It kept growing & growing! I love the funny thing! Anyway, thanks for sharing your cards, your pics and your thoughts!