Saturday, January 23, 2010

teeth and funny face

Jackson has four teeth now! The bottom right one was first and came in just after the first of the year, then soon after came the bottom left and the top two. You can't see much of them, but they have cut through. I tried to get some pictures of them today. It's so hard becuase once he does open his mouth (laughing/smiling or whatever) he doesn't stay still long enough to get a clear shot. It's funny hearing teeth chatter on a drinking glass now.



This is his new funny face. I'm not sure what to call it. I think I missed the shot where he was doing it full on, but he squints his eyes and scrunches up his nose and mouth and breathes hard through his nose. It's pretty funny. He does it a lot when we play and when I get him. He loves it when I roar and make monster noises and get him. Most of the time he only does it when he's running (crawling) away from me, so I don't see it often either.


No comments: