Saturday, January 16, 2010

riding his lion

My mom got Jackson this lion for Christmas. He likes playing with it. He pushes it around and sits & bounces on it. He's also wearing a new diaper I made.



And my mom got me a food dehydrator! Here is my first time using it. I dried apples, pears and bananas. They turned out good. It's a nice snack to eat for something new. I'm going to do some frozen (soon to be thawed) mangos next.


I didn't edit these pics at all, I just lowered the quality on my camera and uploaded them straight. Hopefully they don't take too long to view. I found out I could also use photobucket to edit/crop pics too if I need. I couldn't find on photobucket a way to change the dpi to 72 for the pictures though. If you know of a free site that does that, let me know!

No comments: