Saturday, September 12, 2009

in the grass

I was holding Jackson and held him down so his feet touched the grass and he hated it, he immediately started to cry. Don't really know why, he's stood in the grass before. But I went and got the bumbo, put him in it and he didn't care at all that his feet were touching the grass. After awhile in the bumbo, I took him out and stood him in the grass again and he didn't care then. So he just had to get used to it. Anyways, he thought it was pretty neat to pull the grass.



He put the grass to his mouth and I just watched to see what he would do. He didn't get any in and then put his hand down and decided not to do it anymore. It's almost like he was testing me to see what I would do.


I think it's been awhile for a kitty picture, so here he is. Silly kitty has been limping around on his front paw because he got an abscess on it. It's pretty gross, but it's almost healed now. Silly kitty always getting in fights and getting hurt!

No comments: