I made a sock monkey! This is another project from Amy Karol's "bend-the-rules sewing." It was fun and pretty easy. I'm amazed I actually made it. I didn't use buttons for the eyes or nose since I knew I'd be giving it to Kaeli. And she obviously knew it was hers as you can see below. Sadly, I knew it would happen, Mr. Monkey already has a wound on his cheek with stuffing coming out. I need to sew it up today. Kaeli isn't the gentlest with her toys.
Here is a picture of Wyatt taken while I watched him this week. The picture is a little blurry, but I love the drool. Oh and the baby items I've sewed work great! The next bib I sew I might either do velcro instead or do two snaps on each end to make it somewhat adjustable.