Tuesday, August 19, 2008

more sewing!

Once I get started on a fun new thing, I just can't stop till I get sick of it. So here are some more sewing projects I have done. I have gotten a ton of inspiration from Etsy.com and flickr groups. This is a soft cube with ribbon tags for a baby to play with. The corners aren't perfect, but it was my first try. I also made a bib with this fabric too, they all match Kaeli's collar now :-)


I went and picked up some new fabric yesterday to make more things with. I made a bib and matching changing pad. I used a hand towel (that just sits in the cupboard and never gets used, so it's practically new) for the changing pad and added SU! chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon to tie it together. I think I need some practice on how to get the towel and fabric to be smooth together, but it still looks good and will work!



Here are some of my vegetables! I think I might pick the zucchini today to eat.


No comments: