Sunday, June 10, 2007

Havin' fun with new stamps

I made this card with the new Baroque Motifs and Hugs & Wishes stamp sets that are coming out in the Stampin' Up! catalog July 1st.


A little story... this early evening I got a little freaked out. An elderly male knocked at the front door. I opened the door and he already had the screen door open and started/tried to walk in. I immediatly tried closing the door on him and saying "No Sir, you can't come in, stay outside". He kept trying to come in and I was getting freaked out because I couldn't tell if he didn't know what he was doing or if he was really dangerous. Then he stopped and I asked him why he was wanting to come in and he said he was the kids grandfather. I told him no kids live here and then he looked around and said he must have the wrong house. He then wanted to tell me a joke to try to make it better. It turns out he is the grandfather of the kids across the street. We have a chocolate lab that was outside, so I wonder what would have happened if she would have been inside, if she would have sensed danger or my uneasiness about the situation.

No comments: