Friday, February 4, 2011

oh dear

Oh dear it's been a long time since I posted!

I keep wanting to post, but just don't get the time. I have a ton of pictures and stories I want to share too. ...just haven't sat down to do it.

I've been going running when Jackson takes his nap and Jackson has been going to bed later. Those were usually the times I would blog. Plus I guess I just haven't been in the mood to blog since I haven't really made the time either.

So, tomorrow I will plan on putting the pictures from my camera onto the computer and then choose at least one picture to post. That's my goal.

Just to add... I've been training for a 5k (3.1 miles) in March and a half marathon (13.1 miles) in May. I look forward to running each day and I've really made it a priority again.

No comments: