Thursday, November 12, 2009

snow and finger foods

It's kind of been snowing slightly off and on today. Sticking for a bit and then melting. Jackson noticed it this morning and was watching it fall. (Don't mind his pajamas and diaper ... oh but if you want, notice that this is a new diaper I sewed out of an old Church Camp shirt of Dan's...cheap fabric!)


Jackson has been getting frustrated with me spoon feeding him. So I've been giving him more finger foods. He likes the independence I think.



And to mark a date, I don't think Jackson has army crawled at all in the last 30 hours. He is full on regular crawling on his hands and knees. He goes all over now. And is pulling himself up to standing at everything too, which is causing him to fall more and is starting to get bumps and little scrapes (there is a tiny one on his chin).

No comments: