Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Plane ride!

Dan drove down with his Grandparents to Arizona (they stay there for the winter). Then Jackson and I flew down and got a rental car and met them at the RV park. We stayed three days and flew back home. It was so nice down there, blue skys and in the low 80's. Here is one pic on the plane. I'll add more later.


I was a little worried flying alone with Jackson, but he did great! We had to wake up early at 4am to fly out at 6am. I gave Jackson a bottle when we were taking off. He then slept for just about the whole plane ride (1 1/2 hours). Then we had a hour layover at San Francisco, which was just enough time to change terminals and relax a bit and let him play a little. I gave him another bottle when we took off again and he took a short nap. Then he played a little and I gave him some lunch. We got into Phoenix and got ours bags, got the rental car and then drove to Ajo/Why Arizona. It is about 2 1/2 hours and Jackson took a 2 hour nap during the drive. I was worried about the drive the most. I'm so glad he slept most of the way.

No comments: