Monday, July 13, 2009

laughing at mom

Guess what I was doing in the background while Dan was videotaping this?




I was jumping up and down and waving my hands in the air. He loved it. It started with me just jumping once and he did a little smile/giggle and then I jumped again and he started to laugh.

Also, I've been wanting to note what he's been doing lately:
  • blowing bubbles/spit - Jackson likes it a lot when I blow through my lips (what do you call it, raspberries?, but not on him) and he has started to do it too, it's cute.
  • smiles lots at mom
  • knows that when we shake his bottle of milk in front of him what is coming
  • loves sleeping in the moby
  • still sleeps great at night
  • sitting good in the bumbo seat - can't believe he's such a big boy that he sits in it already, no good pictures yet of him in it, will add some soon.

No comments: