Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update

Wow, I missed a few days of updating the blog. So here's what I've been up to.

Wyatt had his last day this week. His Mom is a teacher and school is out for summer now. It was so fun to watch him this year. He went from not being able to sit up, to walking and running everywhere and climbing up on the couch now.


I got Jackson a new sleep sac. It's an organic cotton one by Halo (bought at Target online). This one is small 0-6 months and I got the next size up too, medium 6-12 months. I like them a lot, I would definitely recommend them. And I usually have Jackson wear a regular sleep sac (no zipper) underneath, so diaper changes in the middle of the night are super easy. Plus, the Halo sleep sac zips open from the bottom, so I don't have to unzip the whole thing to change his diaper.


I don't think Kaeli has gotten a picture on the blog lately, so here is one. Notice her drool.


We've been having thunderstorms almost everyday for a week now with rain, luckily it doesn't last long though. And I got two tomato plants potted! First tomato plants I've ever had! Dan doesn't like tomatoes and I just never got around to it, but I decided to do it this year. We also got our garden planted too, but I didn't have any good pictures of that yet.


And I bought these organic strawberries from Groundwork Organics at the Bend Farmers Market on Wednesday and...


Made jam with them! First time I've ever made jam. The fruit really separated from the jelly and I'm not sure why. I searched a bit online and found that it might be because I didn't crush the fruit enough and maybe didn't cook long enough to get the air out and since I used bigger jars. Anyone else know why??

No comments: