Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you have a great day.

I made a pumpkin cheesecake yesterday, from scratch, using my own pumpkin puree of course. :-)


Hopefully it turns out good. I have never made a cheesecake before, so this is also (easily) another first. I found a recipe online using Ginger snaps in the crust and a little ground ginger in the cheesecake. I didn't have either, so when I was at one grocery store, oddly enough they also were out of both. Don't know if this recipe is popular or maybe they just don't keep much of them in stock. So I went to another grocery store, they only had ground ginger. So I got that there. I decided I really wanted the ginger snaps in the crust, so I tried one more grocery store. Luckily, this one had a bunch! So I really hope the ginger snaps in the crust make it worth all that.

No comments: