Wednesday, November 28, 2007

so sweet

Here is a picture I took of Kaeli this morning while I was on the computer. I think her feet are just so cute when she sleeps like this.


Here is a mini box and 3x3 card for a workshop that I have coming up.


I used Prints Designer Series Paper in Rose Red and Certainly Celery. The box top was 6"x6" and the bottom was 5 1/2"x5 1/2". Using a Rose Red 1/2" strip for the band across the top and Linen Thread to tie a bow. I punched a Word Window strip from Whisper White paper. And clipped a Mini Library Clip to the top. For the card, the base is Kraft, then layered Whisper White and the Prints patterned paper, and then a strip of Rose Red cardstock. Attached two silver brads to the each side. Stamped the image using Black StazOn and then used the blender pen and Stampin' Pastels to color the tree. The image is on Whisper White and layered on Certainly Celery.

No comments: