Monday, November 12, 2007

2nd page from Nov Kit

Here is another scrapbook page I made with the November kit.


All supplies are made with leftovers from the same November kit I started with this month (except for the Very Vanilla card stock for journaling). The page is pretty simple, but I wanted to show the different pictures like they were from a different time. I used two different sheets of DS Apple Cider paper cut in half. Wild Wasabi and Close to Cocoa card stock behind the pictures. The card stock is edged in white StazOn to give it more dimension. The tabs are from the Pockets and Pieces die cuts. I wrote on the tabs with a Basic Black Journaler. I printed the journaling from my computer onto Very Vanilla card stock. Sewed with a vanilla colored thread with sewing machine around paper. Adhered ribbon from Theater Ribbon Originals.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

LOVE this! serious and goofy! thats a great idea!