Thursday, November 1, 2007

November Kit Announcement

Starting now, I am selling Monthly Scrapbooking Kits! Each month I am putting together a Scrapbooking Kit from Stampin' Up! products. Here is the flyer for November's kit (click on it to make it larger).



Details about the Monthly Kit: Email me anytime to order a kit or be put on my mailing list. You may order the current month's kit until the last day of the month. The kit is available to anyone in the United States. Shipping/handling is $4.60 for each kit or for local customers the kit is delivered free. The kits contain products that are not available at this quantity. By purchasing the monthly kits you are able to receive a variety of products at an affordable price.

Through out each month, I will post projects made with the current kit. Here is a 12x12 page I made with this month's kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dic has some wood that needs chopped?????

Davinie Fiero said...

??? at the comment above! lol

Kits are a cool idea! Is this an SU thing or a smiling jessica thing?