Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Saturday

Today I,

  • worked out at Smith Rock State Park

  • made a couple rice bags and lavender eye pillows (camo print for the guys and purple with design on it for the ladies)

  • cleaned a little around the house

  • took some quick portraits of Kaeli (the first photo below)

  • and then played around with Photoshop (I got a lot of help from Jessica Sprague's website). So, here is what I did:





I think these are my first two true digiscrap pages (hybrid pages, whatever you want to call them). I sent the 2nd one to scrapbookpictures.com and ordered a 12x12 picture of it. I'll see how it turns out. I don't really like flat fake embelishments, so I probably won't do too many full hybrid pages. It was fun playing with the papers though and making adjustments on them so they would match better.
Here is what the backyard (backside of the backyard fence) looks like today. I'm happy with how it turned out this summer.

No comments: