Jackson turned 18 months (1 1/2 years) last week. I need to get some actual 18 month pictures of him, but in the mean time, I wanted to write these down.
Here are some things I thought of that Jackson is doing now:
- Still loves playing outside, but now calls for "doggy" to come in and out with him.
- Saying new words still all the time and still occasionally will sign a new word. Just signed play for the first time the other day when he was asking if he could go play with some other boys at a wedding.
- Used to always say "gaga" for banana. And now he learned to say "nana" from watching Elmo. Funny that Elmo got him to say it closer to the actual word.
- Says "leche", but won't say milk. He still signs milk most of the time though, and he'll sign it in the middle of the night and I can't see, but I can hear his hand moving so I know.
- Also just started saying thank you instead of always signing it.
- Pretends to talk on the phone. He must have some funny friends, because he laughs hard on the phone.
- Loves Elmo's World and sings the theme song, "lala lala Elmo" is what he says.
- Wants to do things on his own, like stairs, eating with a fork.