Thursday, September 30, 2010

been awhile

Feels like it's been a long time since I posted, it really has though. I have some pictures I want to post from last night and a video I've been wanting to get to, so I'll try to post them soon.

But I saw this and just had to share. I like noticing and looking back at weather changes. It's really going into fall and we did have some cold days and then warm again. This next week though between four days it's supposed to have a 30 degree difference, crazy. Not very gradual at all.


I wish I could trap the warm air and hold on to it in the house. I hate having the house cold and I know that's what the heater is for, but I also hate spending money for heat. I definately want to move to Arizona, Florida or even Africa for the winters when we get old.

No comments: