Friday, July 23, 2010

training

I'm trying to get in better shape. So I'm training for a 5k in a little less than 4 weeks and a sprint distance triathlon in about 7 weeks. The sprint distance means it's a 500 yard swim (in a pool), 12 mile bike ride, and a 3 mile run. I've always wanted to do a tri, just never trained enough for one. So hopefully . . . hopefully I'll train enough to do this one.

I went and bought some new running shoes the other day and saw some running skirts. I've always thought they were neat and wanted to see what they were like. So I tried them on. But only tried them on. I wasn't about to pay $75 for one running skirt. However, I did like them. I went searching online and found this Running Skirts blog, it's cute. Don't know if I'll get one anytime soon though, I'll wait and ask for one for Christmas.

No comments: