Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a wonderful day.


This is our Christmas card this year. Click here to see last years. Kind of funny, but I realized truly the only difference is Jackson between the two pictures. Dan and I are both wearing the same coats and hats. I even have the same scarf on (and I have a bunch of scarves).

My computer got some bad viruses a couple days ago. So I have been working on getting it all back up and running. I can't put photoshop back on yet, so I won't be able to edit and upload any photos probably for a week. This photo I did before the viruses. The viruses were pretty bad. I had to do the PC recovery and start all over to get rid of them. I had most of my stuff backed up, but did loose some. So this is a good reminder to back up more often! I think I will now get another external hard drive for a secondary back up too.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love the Christmas card! Your family is beautiful and we're so happy to have Jackson this year. Missed you all this Christmas...see you in April!