Saturday, October 4, 2008

Did some sewing this morning

It is pretty much a yucky rainy fall day outside today, so I did some sewing.


I made a new bib with a pocket. I have never sewn on a pocket before, but I think it turned out ok. And matching wash cloth wipes.


I love some of the camera straps that are sold on etsy.com. One time when I was browsing I saw a camera strap cover instead of a whole new strap. So I made one myself! It was pretty easy, took me two tries though to get it perfect.


And from this book by Lotta Jansdotter...


...I made this draft snake. Our bedroom gets cold in the winter even though the rest of the house will be warm. We aren't sure why, but I made this to help and next on my list is to make heavy curtains for the windows and door to help more.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Fun projects! I always want to do crafty stuff when it's yucky outside. The girls and I are scrapbooking tomorrow...wish you lived here!

Angie Tieman said...

Great projects! Love that bib and the fun fabric! I could totally use some of those draft snakes too. I've had the itch to sew lately, maybe I should try something! TFS!

Erin said...

These are fantastic projects.

I saw your question on my blog so here's your answer: I mix everything in the mixer. I mix stuff that I probably should not in there, but it was fanasticly expensive so I'm getting my money's worth! haha.