- Received the June issue of Cards magazine which has my first publication! My card is on page 70.
- Wrote a review for Store More Stamps over at Splitcoaststampers in the Product Review section. Store More Stamps is a great organizational tool for keeping unmounted stamps in order.
- Walked the Heaven Can Wait 5k yesterday. Love, love this event. It's so great!
- Cooking. I've really been branching out and trying new things. I'm a beginner at it all, so every thing I cook has been new. I made pita bread from scratch and they were great!
- Reading. I've been biking to the library a lot picking up new books to read. A wide assortment of non-fiction: nutrition, fitness, raising chickens, cookbooks, monthly meal planning cookbooks, etc.
- Yes, if you noticed above I've been reading about raising chickens. We are going to get about three chickens sometime soon. We have to build the coop first. I'm excited to get chickens just for the fun of it and for the fresh/nutritious eggs.
I have an announcement about the Monthly Scrapbooking Kits. I will no longer be selling those. I have decided to cut back and it just takes too much time. Sorry if you were looking forward to purchasing future kits. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.
Just for documentation and to post a picture (even if it's raw and not too pretty), here is a one year difference in my hollyhocks. The first photo is the second year they have come back, so it's amazing how much stronger they are coming back their third year.