Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting anxious

One week till we leave for Australia!! I'm super excited and super anxious. I've been making a bunch of lists of things I need to do, pack and tell the house sitter. I didn't know what to do with our kitty, so luckily we have a friend that is able to house sit and watch kitty.

Here are some pictures of kitty attacking his perch, it was pretty funny. He was kicking his hind legs and hugging it with his front. He almost fell over three times.



I took some pictures of my garden today and then the side yard too. I just spread all the gravel out. It's slowly coming along. I made Kaeli sit in the pictures, she wouldn't have done it on her own.



Here is a new banner, finally. The last one had snow in it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yikes! Kitty looks so mean! I like your new banner!

Angie Tieman said...

Great pictures!! Your yard project is looking great! So jealous you're going to Australia! Lucky you!