Thursday, May 1, 2008

Excitement for me at Splitcoast

A little while ago I was asked to be a product reviewer for Splitcoaststampers. Today the first review came out! Go check it out at Splitcoaststampers Product Focus - Unity Stamps. Unity Stamps is a new company that has a new way of using stamps. I got to play with their Best Friends kit. It's pretty fun and their stamps are very well made.

Here is a card I made with them. When I first got the stamps, they inspired me to make an organic type card. I wanted something simple.


Unity Stamps are great for 12x12 scrapbook pages. They can definitely hold their own on a big page. This page, except for the stamps, was made with April's kit. The picture is of Dan and me in Arizona.

1 comment:

Unity Stamp Company said...

We are looking at your creations and LOVING them...simple and fun! Thanks for creating such fun projects with our stamps! Fabulous Job!