Sunday, November 7, 2010

new bath toy

It's been a long couple weeks. I'm hoping this week we will be getting back to a regular routine.

Jeff's funeral was beautiful. So many family and friends came together for it, it was amazing. The support we have received and Dan & Jeff's parents have received is soo overwhelming to me, it's more support than I could have ever imagined. It puts tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

Jackson did great through all of this too. He has been more needy/clingy than normal, but it's understandable since I left him with family and a close friend a few times, which is way more than usual.

I got him a new bath toy the other day when my Mom was in town and we went shopping.

Jackson likes it a lot. I have a couple other cute pictures that I'll try to add later.

No comments: