Friday, September 26, 2008

It's fall

I can't believe it's fall. Monday the leaves started changing. Last year I remember it happening so fast and I wanted to watch it closer this year. I think by accident I noticed the leaves on Sunday being all green and then I noticed them again on Monday and they were starting to change colors.

Yesterday I did some practice portraits with Kaeli at a local park. This first one was the best. The second one, she looks funny, but I did some photoshop editing just for fun.



The pracitce pictures of Kaeli were for taking some family pictures of some friends. Here is one of their shots.


I watched The Office last night. I didn't catch it all, so I'm going to watch it again online. You can watch the full episodes on NBC Video Rewind. And same with Grey's Anatomy at ABC.com & Survivor at CBS.com.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Don't you love that moment, when you catch summer turning into fall?