Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Couple cards

Here is another card I made with this months kit. Since I used one of the scallop note cards on the "us" book, I needed to make a card to go with the big envelope. The card is 6"x6" to fit into the envelope. All supplies used are Stampin' Up!


Here is a card I made using the Sale-a-bration Rub-ons, which is the prize for this months scrapbooking kit drawing. You can still buy this months kit to get in on the drawing! And again, all supplies are Stampin' Up!


I think it's been awhile since I posted a pic of Kaeli. I don't know if it's normal, but she sure yawns a ton!

7 comments:

Candy said...

Both cards are wonderful and what a cute dog!!

Elizabeth said...

I love your blog. I've been having a great time reading it. I think I came across your stuff on flickr. I'm new to scrapbooking and am trying to learn as much as I can. But now, you're REALLY one of my favorites. We also have a chocolate lab. He is a little more than 4 months old. We also have a 3-month-old golden retriever. They're SO much fun. Thanks for sharing all your stuff. I look forward to reading more!

Courtney said...

Cute! I like the colors in the second one...reminds me chocolate mint ice cream. Yum...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! I love them both. The picture of your dog is adorable. You take amazing photos.

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely...simple and clean!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, beautiful cards! Love all of your stuff, and your dog too...the photograph is amazing!

Lindsey said...

I love the folded part on the card! Great idea!