Thursday, February 7, 2008

What I've been doing...

Here is a picture I took today.



Here is what I've been doing lately:

  1. Exploring on Flickr - I finally see why it's so cool. It took me a bit to get into it, but now I could spend hours on there. Here are my pics at flickr. There is so much great inspiration and I love all the different groups there are.
  2. Taking a pic a day - My goal is just Feb and then I'll see if I want to continue. My idea is at the end of the month I can do a mosaic layout of all the feb pics.
  3. Working out - I started a log at the Presidents Challenge website. It's helping motivate me right now and it has a cool activity log to track what I'm doing.
  4. Working part time - still being a Deputy Fire Marshal part time right now.
  5. Not eating chocolate, starting yesterday, for 40 days. It's going good so far!

And I've been tagged by Courtney!

  1. Ten years ago: I had no clue to what I'd be doing now. Ten years then was so hard to imagine in the future.
  2. Five things on my do to list today: laundry, make a card, submit a pet photo for a local contest, drink more water, and go to bed at a decent time.
  3. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: travel, travel, buy a house with some acreage, give money to family and our church.
  4. Three of my bad habits: popping my knuckles, staying up too late, hitting the snooze button.
  5. Places I have lived: Oregon, USA.
  6. All of the jobs I have had: vet assistant, ski rentals (for the free Mt pass), health clinic, Fire Dept, Hospital ER, house wife, Stampin' Up! demo.

1 comment:

*1 said...

Hello. :) Your photos are lovely. I have looked through your blog and notice that you have been "tagged". What does that mean? How do you go about "tagging"? Any help you can give would be appreciated.