Saturday, December 15, 2007

Good busy day

Here is a card I made. It's cased from Kelly and Kristina's cards. There is a pocket on the inside to hold a gift card. My card finished size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" to fit in a regular size envelope.




The card used supplies from the December Monthly Kit. The card base is 5 1/2" x 9 1/2" and scored at 3 1/4" and 7 1/2". Stamp sets: Garden Silhouettes and Baby Jesus is Born. Ink: Real Red and Old Olive classic. Paper: Dashing DS paper, River Rock, Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla textured cardstock. Accessories: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, sand paper.


Today my friend, Amy, came over and she baked Christmas goodies for gifts and I baked dog treats for gifts. They were fun to make and Kaeli loves them!


I found the recipe online and browsed through recipes until I found one with ingredients I already had here. I printed the recipe and didn't save the website, but it states it's from the Three Dog Bakery Cookbook. Uses 2 cups of whole-wheat flour (I used All purpose flour), 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 cup natural peanut butter (I used regular cheap PB) and 1 cup of skim milk.

Here is a picture of Amy's dog, Sandy. She also loved the treats too.


And here is a picture of Kaeli I took tonight in front of the tree. As you can see I have lights on the tree now!

No comments: