Thursday, April 26, 2007

At the library

I'm at the library making a quick post because my computer is getting fixed. The cd burner was not working. Hopefully it should be done soon. I'm still able to check email and everything from the library. Plus, maybe I'll find a good book.

I was also gone for a couple days. Saturday I went to a wedding in Portland. Then from Sunday to Tuesday I stayed with my parents at their beach house in Newport. It was actually blue sky while we were there too. I took some pictures of the beach, I'll post them when the computer is fixed. Then I went back to Portland and stayed with Dan's brother, Pat, and his wife, Courtney. We did some scrapbooking while their kids were sleeping and then went to the Portland Zoo. It was fun going to the zoo with a 3 year old.

No comments: